"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

True Beauty Weekend

The True Beauty Weekend Event was last Friday and Saturday!  We heard from uplifting speakers and musical guests about what true beauty really is--inner beauty.  I want to give a HUGE shout out to my family and friends who supported me in this--I hope you had a great weekend!  For those of you who didn't attend...........you missed out!  :)  Here are some pics from the weekend:



Carmen Rasmusen Herbert--amazing!
Kris Belcher--one of the funniest women on the planet and our keynote speaker.
Our program for the evening.
The Garden Room at Thanksgiving Point
Kari (my partner in crime--and dear friend) and her grandma.  Kari is probably one of the most emotionally stable women I have ever met.  She told me she has never been offended in her life.  Isn't that amazing?!  We had some pretty good laughs as we planned this event--especially when things were less than perfect.  Kari is an eternal optimist and I sure love her!  Kari, we'll always have Kenny and Marie!  :) 


My nieces: Courtney, Jessica and Kassidy.

Saturday was a casual day.  Do you like my mouth full of food in this pic?
My supportive fam:  Courtney, Jessica, Kassidy, Lori, Nan, Tammy, Mommy, Me
The technical support guy.  :)  Great job honey! 
Our Speakers

Party after the event
Trevor's fiance--Kayley Johnson




Love this pic!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry we missed the event, I'm sure it was beautiful. We spent all Saturday at the soccer field watching four games of soccer and getting rained on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed out is right! Looks like a blast! Love the pics of your kiddies and my mom's new side bang!

    ReplyDelete