Brynn had been asking me for about two weeks to get her ears pierced. After putting on fake earring stickers--and watching them fall off--for years, I simply told Brynn, "Whenever you are serious and really want to have your ears pierced, just let me know." Well, last week she decided to take me up on the offer. You would have thought that she won the lottery--she talks about her earrings all the time and she takes her "ear sanitizing" very seriously.
When Brynn was sitting in the chair ready to get her ears pierced, the worker started pulling out gloves and was getting the ear gun ready. I casually asked her, "Do you do a lot of these in a day?" She said, "Actually this is my first time." Momma Bear came out in me and I said, "If you were piercing my ears that would be fine, but I would like someone experienced to do my daughter's ears." So, she quickly found the "Piercing Pro." As the "Piercing Pro" tried to mark Brynn's ears with the marker (about 6 times--seriously) I said, "Do you mind if I take your pen and do it?" She handed it over and I marked it. I am sure they were thinking, "She is driving us nuts." Oh well, it was for my Brynnie! :)


I can just picture you watching these teenagers as they attempt to put holes in Brynn's ears. Ha, Ha,... Mother bear is right! What is this about moving? You just casually mention it in your last post but there is no other info. Why are you guys moving and where is Morgan? ;)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your earrings in person this summer Brynn! Maybe this post will inspire Kassidy :)
ReplyDelete~Krystle
nope i am all natural! congrats brynn :) they look beautiful on you!
ReplyDelete