| We sat by my great friend from college (Melanie Brenchley) and her family at the parade. They just moved to Mountain Green in April. It is so fun we are living close--she is a riot! |
| The fly by. |
| Get candy, get candy, get candy! |
| Steve and Melanie Brenchley |
| We had a little BBQ and did a little horseback riding at the Hansen home. |
![]() |
| Brynn and Cate with Chloe Hansen. |
| The Hansen's have 6 month old twin girls (Lucy and Sophie). They are SO cute! |
| Nothing says the 4th of July like a 2 year old in cowboy boots by an American flag. This is Jake Hansen. |
| Anthony and Sam Hansen. |
| Joe and McKenzie Hansen |
| Brady and Colton Hansen doing a 4H sheep pose. Brady loved wrestling the sheep. |
| Running to the sheep. |
| Love it! |
![]() |
| Fast friends |
| Brushing Lightning the horse. |
| Joe Hansen and Chad |
| Livin' the dream........ :) |




I am lovin' all the Morgan posts! That's awesome that you hung out with my cousin-in-law :)
ReplyDeleteSo, now that you guys are country folk I'm wonderin' if you have heard of "Pioneer Woman". She lives in Oklahoma and has THE BEST recipes, seriously! If you haven't heard of her just google pioneer woman, she will change your life!
Yay for Morgan!!! You're such a good blogger! I'm SO behind! Cute blog - I'm so glad I found you! We'll have to get the kids together again soon!
ReplyDelete