"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Monday, July 4, 2011

More adventures.....

We went to the Ogden Reserve with the Turner family.  Our kid's ages match up perfectly--2 boys and 2 girls.  We had a lot of fun until the mosquitoes hit.
Tyson, Logan, Makenna and Brinley
I love how little girls instinctively know to hold hands.
More hand holding.
Anthony and Logan put on a puppet show for the girls.
Cate with a bald eagle.

Yeah......this part made me a little nervous.
Brynn and Makenna
Anthony and Logan
Brady and Tyson
Amy Turner (the happiest person on earth) and her baby Jackson.  Jackson doesn't look too happy in this picture because I had just swatted 5 mosquitoes off of his face.  I didn't realize how scary that probably was for him to have a strange lady slapping at his face.  As we got near the water, the mosquitoes were the thickest I have EVER seen.  I was walking behind Logan and he literally had about 20 mosquitoes on his hat.  It was pure pandemonium as the children were screaming and running and swatting and screaming.  As we ran back to the indoor section of the reserve, I told the workers how bad the mosquitoes were and she said, "Well, come back again when they are not so bad."  Yeah.........right.
We went fishing at East Canyon and Brynn and Cate were the only ones who caught a fish.  The funny part about it is that they were using small Barbie and Princess fishing poles.  As they were reeling in their fish, Chad and I hoped that their little poles wouldn't break.


Cate had to give me a million high fives because she caught a fish--priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment