"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Sunday, July 24, 2011

SUMMER FUN!

We went and stayed with Lori and Krystle in Park City.  When we arrived, they looked like models as they opened the door, so I had them strike a model pose--nice.


The boys had friends over the other day (Colton and Sam).  A light bulb went off in my head and I had a brilliant idea.  I told the boys if they vacuumed and washed my burb, I would buy them a shake a Steph's.  They decided to take the deal..........love it!
The girls had Chloe playing at the same time and they were feeling a little slighted because they weren't in the running to get a shake.  I told these cute, little girlies that if they dusted the entire house, I would buy them a shake as well!  It worked........it really worked!  They sang Cinderella songs as they dusted and pretended that I was the wicked step-mother.  If the shoe fits, wear it.  :)
Brady and his friends bought this magnifying glass at our Pocket Change Store here in Morgan.  They have enjoyed making big heads and burning everything under the sun.
We had a fun night with the Adam's family.  Chloe is their 12 year old daughter in this picture.  She dressed the little girls up and taught them a dance number--too cute.  Chloe told me, "I LOVE to babysit.  I get paid but it is more like a hobby for me."
Dan, Wanda, Chloe, Sam and Sophie Adams (Molly had to leave early to go to a party).
The Cahoon's came up to Morgan and we went boating at East Canyon.  It was such a beautiful day.  Yes Chad, the sky is bluer in Morgan.  :)
Brynn going "gangsta" with Hallie.
McKelle got up on the wake board--nice job!!!
The Carnie's with Hallie, Camri and Kylie.  Our kids love to be silly together.
Go Antonio!!!!
Ben, Kylie and Camri
Kylie, Camri and Brady
Camri
Kylie
As I was driving the boat, Cate was on the knee board.  We just pull her slowly behind the boat, but unfortunately, she was too far forward on the board and the tip of the board caught the water and Cate did a flip over it.  As she bobbed to the surface of the water, she began to cry and was really scared.  Without thinking, Chad jumped in after her without a life jacket on and without any concern for the expensive sunglasses he was wearing.  Yeah..........that's what a great dad does for his little girl.  When I asked Cate why daddy jumped in the water to help her she said, "Because he loves me."  The pictures below are of Chad doing the heroic save.


Hallie was all smiles!
McKelle
Loving the surfing again.
Ben took the longest to jump in the cold water.  Yes............you did, Ben!  :)
Ben won the award for the greatest surfing save.  He was knee deep in the water and still managed to stay up.
Kim was my favorite person I have ever seen to jump in cold water.  I can't even explain it--it wouldn't do it justice.  :)
Is it just me or does it look like the boat is going to ram into Chad's head?  Nice surfing honey!
Brady is definitely the best in our family at the water sports--he pops right up every time.  (I thought I downloaded the picture where he was smiling--well, I didn't :).
Ben and Kim
Before the "death ride."
Thumbs up means faster.  :)
Chad and Ben
Me and Kimmy
After a fun day of boating we ordered pizza for the kiddie koo koos and the adults went to Taggarts Grill (yummy).  As we were getting dressed, Kim asked me if I had a shirt that she could wear because she forgot one.  That is like Barbie asking a Cabbage Patch Doll if she could wear one of her outfits.  I giggled as I was looking through my closet to find some shirt that had shrunk or that I wore in 3rd grade.  :)
My favorite kids on their way to church.
Fun in the sun in Park City.
Grandma Carnesecca finally came to visit us in Morgan--it has been too long!  :)
Robert, Melissa and Ellie came too!  Yay!  We have missed them!
Model poses.

Brady and Anthony's first day on the job.  They worked from 5-10:30 p.m. at Graceland.  They had to round up the steers and help get them through the gates for the roping contest.  I was so proud of them for working so hard.  They came home tired, filthy and hungry.  Brady said, "Now I know what hard work really is."  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment