"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Official Morganites

Chad and I have gazed up at the "M" on our Morgan hill since the first time we drove the burb to this side of the mountain.  I was so impressed that the people of Morgan put an "M" on the mountain for "Michele" to make me feel welcome here.  :)  Bless you, Morgan-ers.  We decided that if we were going to call ourselves Morganites, we better hike up to the "M."  I thought there would be many switchbacks along the dusty trail and a lot of crisscrossing up the mountain.  Well, there was no crissing and there was no crossing.  It was a trail straight up the mountain.  I told Chad that I wouldn't even dare ride a horse up or down it.  STEEP!  Well, we made it and now we can call ourselves "official."  To add to our "officiality," we were extended new church callings.............sweet callings!  We were called to be the Marriage and Family Relations Sunday School teachers.  Yes!  We are thrilled!  :)  The people in our ward were asking Chad if he is a Marriage Counselor.  :)
This pic doesn't do it justice because we were just beginning our first hill.

Sitting on the "M."  Yes, I have a red face in this pic because I was in the first stages of a heart attack.  :)
King of the mountain.


Morgan at sunset--beautiful.



Only in Morgan--we still can't figure it out.  :)

One more pic of the boys working at their first job.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Momma, Lovin your life in Morgan! Totally loving it. Can't wait to talk Jamie

    ReplyDelete