"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Brynn's 7th Birthday!




Thanks to all of the fam who drove so far to make Brynn's day special!
Can you tell she was excited?



Brynn, my Strawberry Shortcake (birthday cake) girl.  :)
Brynn, I can't believe you are 7!  Where has the time gone?  Brynn was born a princess and acts like a lady every day.  A few years ago I asked Brynn who her favorite princess was--she pointed to herself. :)  She loves pretty, frilly, fancy things.  Brynn is smart, loves to laugh and she loves any and all back tickles, foot rubs, etc.  She is a great friend to have and I admire how brave she is.  I think if you were to ask Brynn what her hands-down favorite thing is right now, she would say.............her daddy.  Brynn really is an angel in our family and she would rather be home than anywhere else on earth (including school :).  Love you Brynnie Winnie Woo Woo!










3 comments:

  1. She is adorable! Love the photos of her at the end of the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Brynn! Love the pictures, she is one cute little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful. Can my Nathan marry her someday?

    ReplyDelete