"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Monday, August 22, 2011

Trevor and Kayley's Wedding

Well, Trevor (my nephew) tied the knot and married Kayley Johnson on August 12, 2011 in the Salt Lake City Temple.  It was a beautiful day and there is nothing like a temple wedding.............nothing.
The Mafia..........I mean brother's-in-law.
Eric, Kim, Lance and Chad-o.



The new Jackman Family
Krystle and Brett (Krystle, I told you this could be a Facebook replacement pic)
Chad and I in front of our stone on the Salt Lake Temple
Our table at the reception.



This was my favorite picture of the day.  Cate was standing ready to catch the bouquet.  :)








2 comments:

  1. That looks like a great day. Your girlies dresses are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Brett has probably asked me three times when we are going to get to see our picture by the stone, so thanks!

    ReplyDelete