"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Monday, August 8, 2011

More Morgan Fun!

Cate drew a picture of our family on our white board.  It was her first family picture--it is pretty accurate.  :)
The King's came into town and Walker and Holland stayed with us.  The boys rode their bikes everywhere around town and to the fair.  I took the girlies to the fair and they participated in the princess dress-up project.  Face painting (of course) was a must that day.

C.C. took a turn riding at horseback riding lessons.
The girls wanted the same hairdos.

Nice stache Walker.
Ready for the rodeo.  I told the Brynn and Cate that I wanted to take their picture and they posed like this without any encouragement.  :)
Yes......the girls have their daddy wrapped around their little fingers.
My little cowboys.
Chillin' at the Morgan Rodeo with Grandma, Aunt Tara, Ellie, Morgan and Walker.


Bunny chasing--Anthony and Holland were among the chasers.
Nice........
Kassidy celebrated her 15th birthday here in Utah--so great to have you, Kass!
Cousins
The Carnesecca Clan (We are just missing Cory..........and of course, Carl).
Kari Traveller came to visit with Tyler and Sophie (the other girlies were out of town).  We had to do lunch at Steph's and after that...........well............we just sat at home and talked for hours.  Yeah.....that's what a great friend will do with you.  We were laughing that we didn't do one thing the entire day.
Tyler Traveller and the boys.
A picture collage that I stole from my sissy's blog.  This was our trip to Park City to ride the Alpine Slide.
Kass and the kids.
Before we loaded the tram.  Nice pose Cater's.  :)

1 comment:

  1. How fun to see the Carnesecca clan! I think you and your little family are very cute cowboys/cowgirls! I love seeing people you know...I grew up by Mike Lewis. We went to the same schools from elementary to high school and his dad was our family doctor!

    ReplyDelete