"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Lewis Fam

The Lewis Fam came up for the day and it was so great to see them.  Here are the boys roping the steer dummy.
Me and Julie Wulie
Summer and Brynn
The "guys" took a swim break.
Tyler and Anthony
Ben and Aubree
Mike and Julie
Brady and Sam
I had to include this picture because I don't even know how Cate made this face--crazy!
Me and my girlies!  Yeah.........love 'em.

We went to the Morgan Parade after a day of boating.  It was at 6 p.m.  Somebody thought that one out because it was a great time for a parade.  There was so much candy at this parade that kids starting picking out their favorites.  When we left, there was a layer of taffy on the street.
I thought this guy was pretty funny.
Our honey bunnies
McKenna (our horseback riding teacher) was in the parade--she is so cute!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're having fun in Morgan. I'm so glad you like it! Cute post.

    ReplyDelete