"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Friday, July 6, 2012

A few random pics



In the October General Conference, Elder Neil L. Andersen gave a talk on the importance of being a mother.  During that time, I had just found out that I was pregnant with Ethan and his talk literally changed my life and my attitude as a mother.  I realized that the less important things in my life, well, were just that--less important.  I decided to write him a little note to express my appreciation and with the note I included Ethan's baby announcement.   A week after sending him the letter, I received this letter in the mail from him!  I couldn't believe that he actually took the time to write me back.  I don't know if he will ever know how much that meant to me.  However, I didn't think it would be appropriate to write another thank you note for thanking me for thanking you.  :)  Kinda confusing.



Anthony at Golf Camp in Morgan.
Helping at the Garage Sale (one of my "less than cool" tendencies).
Love the outfit B!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh that made me cry. What a sweet thing for you to do and what a sweet response from him. I loved that talk too. Ethan is lucky..

    ReplyDelete