In the spirit of the Olympic Games, we had an Olympic Day here at the Carnesecca Home with our cousins. Each of the cousins were to create an Olympic jump into the foam pit. We are asking that you please vote on your favorite. You may like something beautiful, you may like something funny, you may like something talented..........but just vote, please vote. The stakes are high because the winner of the competition will receive $20! So, please don't vote for your favorite person :), but vote for which jump really moved you. Please post your vote in the comment section. You do not need to put your name with your vote, but if you have a family or friend that need to vote, please put in a vote for each person. We want as many LEGIT votes as we can get. One vote per person please. :) I tried to go from oldest to youngest, but when I published the videos, they posted in a random order. Here are our Olympians to vote for:
Anthony-1
Brady-2
Walker-3
Brynn-4
Holland-5
Cate-6
Anthony-1
Brady-2
Walker-3
Brynn-4
Holland-5
Cate-6
A husband and wife team both vote for Brynn
ReplyDeleteTwo votes go to Brynn
Grandma C says: "All of my grandchildren are equally talented....how could I choose just one?!"
ReplyDeleteAunt Tara says: "In light of my "smashing" day, I give my vote to Cate, who was dressed for success!"
Aunt Melissa gives her vote to Brynn because of the emotion, dedication, creativity, and endurance required for such an amazing climb/ jump!!!!
ReplyDeleteUncle Robert gives his vote to Walker for the magnitude of air he achieved.
Ellie will be voting in the morning.
1 vote for each based on their style and creativity too close to call...
ReplyDeleteEllie: I liked Holland's costume. I loved her wings. And she had a good jump. Brynn had a cute pony and climbed really good. Cate had a football outfit on and I liked her jump. I loved Cates sunglasses. I can't pick, I liked all the girls jumps. So I guess all the girls get a third of a vote from Ellie.
ReplyDeleteGrandma Sher votes for number 4 Brynn because of her climbing skills. Dale votes for number 4 Brynn because she looks like a spider on the wall.
ReplyDeleteLaina voted for the cute girlie named Cate. I voted for Anthony for his awesome shooting skills.
ReplyDeleteI have to vote for Anthony because of his awesome shot at the cameraman!! :)
ReplyDeleteAlthough I greatly appreciated the thespian skills from Brady, my vote's going to have to go to Anthony, because of his surprise shot and great accuracy.:)
ReplyDeleteOOOH...this is hard. My heart says Brynn because WOW ENDURANCE is everything. But Walker had some impressive skill.CATE how can you beat that? I am going to give my final vote to....BRYNN!ps I am ready to come and show you my skills in the foam pit.
ReplyDeleteI think the $20 should go to the builder of the foam pit for creativity! But, since that was not an option I'm going to go with Brynn for passion and spidey sense qualities.
ReplyDelete