"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Princess Festival

I took the girlies to the Princess Festival at Thanksgiving Point and afterwards we stopped by Trent and Jamie's to see their new house.  Here are some pics from the day:
Posing with Alice in Wonderland and Co.
I think it was about 130 degrees when we did this activity.
Brynn in the background dancing with the 12 Dancing Princesses.
I had to snap a shot of this dad.  He was fully decked out for his 3 year old daughter.  I don't think Chad will be dressing like this anytime soon.  :)






It was so blazing hot that I bought the girls a little parasol.


Inside Trent and Jamie's beautiful home.
Jamie and I took the girlies on a ride in their famous "Bumble."
Jamie really knew how to hammer down!  :)
Trent took the boys on a ride.
Jamie said to do a "girls gone wild" look.  Oh....and we are.  :) My kids were so impressed that she handed out full size candy bars.  It was like trick-or-treating in July.  Thanks Savages!

No comments:

Post a Comment