| We met the Jackman's one night at a Chuckwagon dinner in Jackson. |
| Cute, cute family (and 4 more to go). |
| Pierce and Ethan met for the first time. Brett called them "Master P" and "E.Z.E." I guess that's how you spell it? |
| My niece, Krystle and I hold our little ones. Pierce and Cate share the same birthday on March 15th. |
| Holding hands |
| Friends and cousins forever. |
| The boys. |
| We took a ferry to the Hidden Falls at Jenny Lake. The kids were troopers and Ethan miraculously fell asleep on the hike up. Cate hiked the entire way and got a blister. Sorry C.C. |
| I think this is a "must have" picture at Jackson. You know you have a lot of kids when people have to count them as you walk by. :) |
| We stopped by Kim's cabin (house) in Star Valley on the way home. |
![]() |
| We rode the Alpine Slide.........good times, good times. |

So glad master p and e z e got some good Q.T. ;)
ReplyDelete