"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Sunday, July 6, 2014

HAFB Air Show and July 4th

We went to the Air Show at HAFB.  We literally had to walk about 5 miles that day to get on the base and to exit.  The kids were troopers.



All I can say is that the Thunderbirds were awesome.

They made this heart in memory of those who have died in battle.

Visiting the Museum of Natural Curiosity with Cayson and Colby.

We made our red, white and blue drink.

We had a neighborhood party on the 5th of July.  We had a BBQ, did water games and watched expensive fireworks.  Every time an aerial firework exploded in the sky, I pictured $50 exploding into pieces.

Making a shark movie at the museum.


Cate and Cayson - only 1 month apart.


Tammy and I kept taking pictures of each other.  Good times, Tam.  Good times.

Ethan loved Courtney.  He has a thing for blonde teen girls.  :)

Woot woot it's the 4th.

Too cool for school.






Oh, how Tammy and I love this impromptu picture.  ;)



























Safety first is our motto.  :)


Sher Bear loved this little light up toy.  She carried it everywhere on the 4th.



Colby is so fast we can barely see him.

We did fireworks on the street.  Can you say magical?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment