"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Saturday, July 5, 2014

The Zoo, Surgery and Easter

Ethan and I joined Cate's class during their Zoo field trip.  I forgot how bad the spider area smells.  Yikes.


Two monkeys and a couple more in the trees.



Easter egg hunt at Grandma Sher's.

This was a horrible day, but I have to include it on the blog for memory sake.  Ethan had four - count 'em - four rotten teeth.  When I took him to the dentist, he said they would have to sedate him to fix his four top teeth.  I felt like mother of the year when I heard that my child's teeth were rotting out of his head.  I brushed them every morning and night, so I couldn't figure out what was the deal.  We then realized that his reflux had been affecting his teeth.  That made me feel a little better but not much. 

Ugg......I hate even looking at this.

Ethan didn't want Brady to go on a bike ride so he was holding his tire.

Easter at Grandmas.



I'm so glad we can dye Easter Eggs at Grandma's house so I don't have the mess in mine.  :)

Love this.  Ethan sat by Cate practicing her piano.

I think I already put this picture in here of Brady's biking buddies, but I don't think I included their names:  Easton Anderson, Corbin Peterson, Dallin Hansen, Brady Carnesecca, Kaden Blackhurst and Jordan Sharp.


Cate's sign on her door.

No comments:

Post a Comment