"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Swim Lessons, a Museum, a Sandbox, Art Class and a Sandwich

The girls are doing great in their swim lessons at Sheila's.







The Thanksgiving Point Museum of Natural Curiosity.  It is the coolest Children's Museum I have ever been to.




Notice the marquis.

It is no secret that I love sandboxes.  It is also no secret that Chad is less than thrilled to have one.  Well, I won and I dug out a huge hole by our house for a sandbox.  I borrowed the neighbors truck and went and filled it with sand at Westroc.  I took Anthony and Cate with me.  While we were sitting in the truck waiting to have a tractor load the bed with sand, this is what we saw coming towards us in the picture.  Anthony told us that he loved us in case we all died.  This tractor may not look huge in the picture, but as it drove towards us, it was pretty intimidating. 

My flowers in my flower boxes this year.

Notice the marquis.

I decided to do more art classes this summer.  I did a June Session and now I am doing a July session.

My sandbox dream is realized.


Doing our bubble project for art class.

A Carnesecca Sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment