Well, after a last minute decision, I am in California with my sissy!
I will be checked out for a while--you know, sun, sleep and sister..........great combination!
I can't believe you have been secretly blogging for weeks!!!! I am WAY excited. Can't wait to see your adorable fam on a more frequent basis.
Do you know that I haven't been to your house since you've changed your sofas from the leather...too long!
I like the 1st day of school pics, they all look fab and of course Cate looks like mini you. Brynn looks gorgeous, but was she a little sad before the pic? It reminded me of my younger years, where hair perfection was an absolute necessity :)
I can't believe you have been secretly blogging for weeks!!!! I am WAY excited. Can't wait to see your adorable fam on a more frequent basis.
ReplyDeleteDo you know that I haven't been to your house since you've changed your sofas from the leather...too long!
I like the 1st day of school pics, they all look fab and of course Cate looks like mini you. Brynn looks gorgeous, but was she a little sad before the pic? It reminded me of my younger years, where hair perfection was an absolute necessity :)
Yeah for lucky charms!!!
~Krystle
Hi Canada Face! Thanks for inviting me to your darling blog. It is so cute. Your little fam looks darling as ever. I love all your photos.
ReplyDeleteHooray! I get to read about one of my favorite families. I am lucky. Thanks for inviting me. Love your cute cute pictures.
ReplyDelete