"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Costumes

 A baby on grandma's back.

 We had to get every angle so you can get the full effect.
 A painter
Alice in Wonderland
 Minnie Mouse
I was a "got milk?" lady.  I helped out in Brynn's class today for their Halloween Party.  None of the Kindergartner's knew who I was.  They kept asking me why I had white on my lip and I tried to explain the commercial to them--they looked at me like deer in the headlights.

4 comments:

  1. Cate is your complete twin. Love the Got Milk idea--a costume like that is perfect--even if the kindergarteners don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also--I love that your boys think out of the box. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I swear that is the prettiest Alice and Minnie Mouse I have seen in awhile. And I say that with confidence. Happy Trick or Treating! We have full size candy bars that we will be giving away - in case the Carnesecca's want to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great costumes! especially love the got milk :)

    ReplyDelete