"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Monday, October 18, 2010

Sleep, Sun, Swimming, Snacking and Sister...great combination!

 Lori put the girls right to work when they got there!  :)
 Lori made us a fancy dinner fit for a princess.
 Lori is tired of being the only "darkie" so she gave the girlies a new look.
 Swimming--the girl's favorite.
 This is pretty much what we did all day--it was perfect!
 Swimming by Lake LaQuinta.
 Barbies, dolls and Littlest Pet Shop
Kassidy and her friend, Kelly, tried their best to relax the girlies while they were babysitting.
They were a hit!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for coming down!!! i already miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved having you down for the "Girl Party". I wish you would post the picture of you laying in your bed reading almost every day, that was true relaxation for you. Thanks for the scare in the middle of the night it will keep us on our toes now and we probably won't be able to sleep for weeks. Love you gals, come swim in our pool anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY wish I could have seen you and your cute girls. Looks like you had a blast though. I especially love the "dark hair" wigs, very nice :)

    ReplyDelete