We had a YW Halloween Party and it was really fun.
This is Liz, our MiaMaid Adviser. She came as an old woman and she WOULDN'T break her character all night. Her husband came to pick her up and he said, "She is driving me nuts. Even when she is alone, she acts out her part." I was laughing so hard!
Still in character........
We painted pumpkins and had caramel apples.
My amazing Laurel Advisers, Tracy and Marianne! We came as pirates--aargh!
I thought this was a creative pumpkin, Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc.
This is what Liz (the old lady from above) really looks like. She is the one in the pink dress.


I love Sister Eaton!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you put a picture of what your friend really looks like...it makes her old ladyness even better!!! You have been on my mind because I just found your blog, you commented on mine and best of all...I was reading on lds.org about this AMAZING ward who walked 22 miles. I honestly got teary and emotional when it said your name! I am so happy for you and your girls!!! So...I will be stalking you and enjoying your life through your blog!
ReplyDelete