"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!

 The snow came today and it was WAY too early, in my opinion.
 Our trees were not ready for it either--they haven't dropped their leaves.
Brynn's Kindergarten Class had their fieldtrip today at a pumpkin patch.  I was supposed to go with her.  Because it was snowy and cold, I bribed Brynn to go to Dear Lizzie's and have a "girl day" instead.  She said, "Of course!"  :)

3 comments:

  1. Sweet....I would much rather hang out and have girls day than go to some pumpkin patch! I can not believe the snow! PS you are such a pretty Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jealous! i wanna move to utah wahhh, and it's true u r very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that snow makes me feel sick in my stomach. I am sorry, I love to come and ski and have a little hot chocolate every now and then but I really don't like to be cold. It looks pretty on the tree though.

    ReplyDelete