"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Friday, April 15, 2011

Changes.........

My little Sassy Cate decided to try a "new do."  I think it fits her spunky personality.  :)
Cate's new "do" as she is standing in her new bedroom.
Good-bye cloud wallpaper!  Cate is a big girl now.  :)

Brady had his first 11 year old Scout campout tonight.  His Daddy is out of town, so I asked Brady if he wanted me to go with him instead.  You can imagine the look he gave me--enough said.  (I made him put up his index finger in this pic to indicate that it was his first campout.  He wasn't indicating that he is the #1 scouter. :)
I think the Pringles, 4 cans of Rootbeer and M & M's weighed his pack down more than he thought it would.  We cooked his tinfoil dinner completely before he left so that he would be able to eat it before midnight.  Is that cheating?  :)

4 comments:

  1. I think it makes Cate's hair look thicker - very cute. Brady is becoming a real young man. Not cheating on the hobo but what if they don't eat until late, it will be sitting in his pack a long time... Where did the TV go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, darling bedroom C.C. - would you mind taking off word verification on your blog. I don't want to type that in when I make a comment every time, I'm lazy and blind...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cate you look so beautiful. I love you.
    Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. daaaang cate! you look adorable! very pretty and mature :)

    ReplyDelete