"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's finally here!

After a year in the making, my new book is finally here!  I should actually say that it is here at my house, but it will be in stores in a week or two.  The boy on the cover is my mission companion's son.  You can see my companion in the background (Kaziah Chang).  A huge thanks to Carol Xanthos for being an amazing illustrator!  Thanks Carol!

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME POSSUM! I am so proud of you, my friend "The Author of Spiritual Coolness"....seriously- proud-of- you. Good Job! Looking forward to my summer visit, where I can get my personal copy signed with love. "To the funniest person I know"(or something like that) okay? Good JOB Michele :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you!!! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Michele! It looks like another beautiful book! I'm sure it will rush to the top of the best-seller list again. You're really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the book! Chases is getting baptized this summer and I'm so excited to get this book. It will go perfectly as a companion to your Holy Ghost book. Thanks for sharing your talents with the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, the book is in stores now finally! I found it here at my Oregon DB this morning! Congrats and thanks to you in return. : )

    ReplyDelete