| My Easter Hair-do brought to you by: my kids. |
![]() |
| Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma Sher's house with the "H" family |
![]() |
| Colby--the smiliest baby on the planet. |
| Tammy and Lance |
![]() |
| Grandma Sher-the mastermind behind the egg extravaganza. |
| Colby isn't walking yet and Lance is a little bothered by it. So when we took this picture, Lance stood behind the tree to hold Colby up to make it look like he is standing. I loved it!!!! :) |
| Dying Easter Eggs at Grandma's |
| The Easter Bunny brought us a special visitor for Easter--Jessica Reid (my niece who shares my birthday :). |
| Jessica and I had a "craft night." We made these cute flower cupcakes for my Laurel Class. |
| Forget about kissing the cook! Kiss the cook's creations! |
| Up close and personal |
![]() |
| Jessica's little Easter Basket. |
![]() |
| What does a whimpy mother do on Easter when it's cold outside? She makes dad hide the Easter Eggs in the basement. Sorry kids. |
![]() |
| Our attempt at getting a cute Easter picture from Cate. |
![]() |
| Success! |
![]() |
| Jessica did the girl's hair Sunday morning. |
![]() |
| Our attempt at getting a cute Easter picture from Brady. |
![]() |
| Success! |
![]() |
| Our attempt at getting a cute Easter picture from Anthony. |
![]() |
| Success! |
![]() |
| Our attempt at getting a cute Easter picture of Brynn. |
![]() |
| Success! |
![]() |
| Success.........except for my weird head kink. |
| Easter Dinner at Robert and Melissa's |
| Okay.......one more time. Can you tell I am proud? |
| Easter Dinner |





























Pink. And Chad - don't say it is because of the lighting in the picture. It's pink.
ReplyDeleteFirst off I LOVE your Easter bonnet. And how amazing is the Sammy story! So happy for your kids so they don't have to end up in therapy now. And Chad, it is definitely pink.
ReplyDeleteDark Pink.
ReplyDeleteCute dresses the girls had on. I also like the candid shots before the "success" photo.
Why did the Easter bunny bring you Jessica? The Easter bunny didn't bring me any cousins this year?
I have to agree with Michele. PINK!
ReplyDeletedark pink. love the cupcakes!!!!!!!!! so fun to make :)
ReplyDeleteYou can't tell what color from that picture but I will say I have pink ties that I am proud of but this one happens to be red.
ReplyDeleteChad
Do you see why we have this debate? He is still defending himself after 5 comments that it is a pink tie! And yes Kris Tina, he did say, "You can't tell what color it is from that picture." :)
ReplyDeleteIt's pink, I took the picture, I would know :)!! I had a fabulous Easter with my cousins!! Those cupcakes were epic! I've enjoyed showing the pictures off to friends at school :)
ReplyDeleteRED, RED YOU WET THE BED! Sorry Michele I have to disagree with you and your posee of pink tie believers. Chad you are wearing a Christmas tie on Easter....embarrassing.
ReplyDelete