"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Thumbody

4 years old now and still sucking the thumb.  You can tell by the blue finger (this was after she had a sucker).  Advice anyone?

3 comments:

  1. Dear Thumb-sucker,

    This is your Auntie Thumb-sucker. To my knowledge I thought our family had avoid this terrible situation, I am relieved and happy to hear that someone has joined my club. Tell mommy that Grandpa C would tape my thumb at night so that it would make it difficult and uninviting for me to suck my thumb. Here is my suggestion to mommy and daddy: 1. Save your pennies (the girl is gonna need braces!). 2. Forget about it! She will stop eventually.

    Love you CC! You are girl after my own heart!

    xoxo-Auntie Thumb-sucker aka Aunt Tara

    P.S. Cate, I will buy you a pretty pair of shoes if you stop! (That would so work with me.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele, you were also a thumb sucker which I am sure you remember doing for a very long time and Grandpa Reid always teasing you. Look at you now you are thirty something years old and no thumb sucking that I know of. In short, let your baby be your baby she will grow up soon enough and you will wish they were sucking their thumb again - fur real!

    ReplyDelete