"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mother/Son Night

I took my boys out for a mother/son night--we went to the BYU Basketball Game against New Mexico.  I think it would have been less painful if we would have just stayed at home and poked hot needles in our eyes and then poured pickle juice in them.  Honestly........BYU choked!  But, it was a highlight to see Jimmer in action and to hear the funny comments around us from angry fans.   As we were leaving we noticed grown men sitting in silence with tear-filled eyes.  :)
Before the torture (I mean the game).  You can tell this picture was taken before the game because everyone looks pretty happy.  Chad should have brought a case of Lexapro for all of the fans after the game--he would have made a fortune.
I think Jimmer was standing up in the background in this picture because he noticed that the Carnesecca Family was there.  :)
I think Jimmer was telling his teammates to look over at Brady and Anthony.  He must have heard about their mad Jr. Jazz skills. :)

2 comments:

  1. You make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that was a sad day - even for me...and I'm an Aztec now!

    ReplyDelete