"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Monday, March 28, 2011

Powerful Young Women

As I watched our YW on the "We Believe" video at the YW General Broadcast, I was in awe at how amazing they are.  If I was going to represent the church with only a few righteous YW, I would choose these girls.  Crystal Larsen, Bethie Chapman, Shanda and Shaylee Smith and Sarah Bagley.  You could feel of their testimony on this video and you can see them live their testimonies in every day life.  I love them!  Great job girls!  Our YW were shown throughout the movies at conference and there is a group shot of them before President Monson talks.  LOVE YOU GIRLS!  Here is a link to the clip: 
http://lds.org/general-conference/watch/2011/04?lang=eng&vid=859064240001&cid=3

2 comments:

  1. Michele, I was so excited when I saw Uncle Carl last night!! I couldn't wait to show Terrence- so I went to the DVR and I didn't record it right. Awwwww! Nice job though. This is a great time in your life with family, friends, and YW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele, it made it extra special watching that video to know of the experience you and the girls had. What wonderful young women!

    ReplyDelete