"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Friday, March 25, 2011

Young King Arthur Play

Brady was King Arthur in the Young King Arthur Play.  He did a great job and most importantly.......he LOVES it!  Thanks to everyone who came to support Brade!
The fam and Grandma and Dale looking on.....
These guys were a riot--"Lance from France"
Arthur, Merlin and Archimedes
Brady and his leading lady.  :)

Brady had a sweet gig--Brady was the only boy in this scene on this stage full of girls.
The evil queen: Morgan La Fey
Young King Arthur
Could he pull the sword out?  The answer is: YES!
Nice job, Brady!
Trevor and Kayley sacrificed watching the BYU game to come to Brady's play!  Whew!
Chillin' with the kiddies.  Nice face, Cate.
Robert, Ellie, Melissa and Grandma Carnesecca

3 comments:

  1. how fun! i am glad everything went well and brady enjoys what he does, hope to see some plays in the future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous! That's it, I'm moving to Provo so I can hangout with your kids and go to their stuff...Well, maybe in a few years if we get really lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I lived closer - please tell me there is a video of this...

    ReplyDelete