It's that time again..........birthday week at the Carnesecca Home. Brady, Jessica (my niece) and I all share the same "LUCKY" birthday of March 17th. Cate was due on March 17th, but through a series of miracles, she was born on March 15th. Here are some pictures from our birthday week:
 |
| Brady had a Space Camp birthday party in Pleasant Grove where his friends participated in a three hour Space Mission--so cool! As I was driving in the car to take them to their party, I looked in the rear view mirror and felt so blessed that Brady has such great friends. I absolutely adore each of their mothers and they have taught them to be respectful, obedient and kind boys. Truly, I couldn't have hand picked better friends for Brady. I am thankful for great families! From left to right: Jason Higbee, Justin Gray, Brady Carnesecca, Tyler Traveller, Sam Lewis, Oakley Miller. |
 |
| A little visit to Purple Turtle after the Galileo Space Mission. |
 |
| The three green babies: Brady, Michele and Jessica Reid. We decided that we made a pact in heaven to come down on the same birth date. We probably thought we were pretty cool giving each other a heavenly high five. :) |
 |
| Brady's favorite breakfast--sticky buns. |
 |
| Anthony had to make a leprechaun trap and use two simple machines to build it. He decided to use an inclined plane and a wedge (ie). He thought it would be funny to give the leprechaun a wedge (ie) after he fell through the trap door on the top of the box. I thought it was pretty funny. :) |
 |
| The leprechaun wedge (ie). |


 |
I can't believe Brady is 11! It seems like yesterday that I was holding him in the hospital when he was born at 5 pounds 11 ounces. Brady was born a month early because I had Toxemia--my blood pressure was about 200/140. In the delivery room, the NICU team was standing by to whisk him away to the Intensive Care. When Brady came out, he was screaming! They tried to put the oxygen mask on him and they soon decided that he didn't need it. He was born strong and he still is. Brady is my right hand man--I don't know what I would do without him. Brady is amazing because he is compassionate, obedient, honest, trustworthy, loving, happy, fun, smart, athletic and he loves the Lord. He is very sensitive to the spirit and always tries to do what is right. Love you, Brady!
Brady at 5 pounds 11 ounces.
Brady was the size of his daddy's hand.
This was the first time that I realized Brady had a funny personality. We were in the Walmart parking lot waiting for the rain to stop so we could go in. The windshield wipers were going back and forth and Brady started cracking up--it was SO funny!
Brady's 1st birthday
Chad put pictures of snowmobiles, fast cars and 4-wheelers in Brady's crib so he would like them from a young age. Well, it worked! Brady loves them!
Brady loved tractors and every time we would see a tractor, we would try to distract him because he would say "Tractor, tractor" for about an hour.
Cutie Pie
| |
 |
| Opening up a fly rod for his birthday! |
 |
| My friends and family wrote the nicest things to me. I am grateful that in the 37 years I have lived, I have been blessed with so many wonderful friends and family in my life. |
 |
| We love Ellie Wellie! |
 |
| Where's Cate? Yeah, that's her personality--silly. |
 |
Brady's favorite birthday cake--moist cake.
Cate turned 4 on March 15th. She wanted a Rapunzel (Tangled) birthday.
My little C.C.
We braided about 2 rolls of yarn to make it look like Rapunzel's hair coming out of our bonus room window. Can you imagine Cate holding one strand, Brynn holding the second one and me holding the last one? We had the hair spread from our bedrooms to the kitchen. We had to bend under hair, climb over other strands and it took FOREVER! After about 15 minutes of torture, Cate said, "Mom, I don't want to be doing this on my birthday."
"Rapunzel, let down your hair!"
Up close and personal shot of the hair.
More hair. :)
Cate had a party with her cute little friends. We did artwork like Rapunzel (of course), played pin the flower on Rapunzel's hair, and did a music walk on pictures from the movie where the girls got a hair prize if they won.
From left to right: Hallie, Cate, Jaycie, Macie, Ellie, Ellie, Brynn and Andra.
The music walk. Anthony and Brady were great helpers!
I can't believe Cate is 4 already! Where has the time gone? Cate can make me laugh almost harder than anyone. She says and does super funny things. When she smiles, she smiles with her whole body. I love how excited she gets and how mad she gets. :) She has the sharpest tongue of any of my kids--you don't want to make her angry. :) I feel like Cate is probably most like me out of anyone I have ever met--she is my mini me (heaven help her :). My life would feel empty without her. I can't wait to see what she will say and do next...........
|
happy birthday carnies! love you and hope you had a great day!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday everyone! What a fun fun week in your house! I am over the moon about the TANGLED birthday party! How fun! Glad all of your were born! Hope all the best for you this year--Love, CARRIE
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY C.C., BRADY, JESS & MICHELE! Let's seriously start celebrating Michele's birthday on March 18th, I'm not sure she has much of a birthday. :(
ReplyDelete