| Can you say "Rock Star?" Yes, that is what Brett is to our children. Brett is Krystle's husband and Krystle is my niece. They live in San Diego but Brett stopped by our home while he was in town for a wedding and stayed overnight at our house. In the morning I was still in bed and Brett came in with the kids and crash landed on my bed and chatted with us for an hour in our p.j.'s. How cool is that? He then played Barbies, basketball and Grand Turismo. As he was leaving, Cate said what all of the kiddies felt, "Mom, does he have to leave? Can't he stay with us forever?" Yeah.......we love him! |
Quite the week you all have had!
ReplyDeleteBUT, I must say, that I am quite jealous that Brett got to spend a little time with you and your adorable, hilarious family.
Thanks for letting him crash at the last minute - you guys really are THE BEST!