"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Monday, March 21, 2011

Another rock star!

We have been blessed with not one, but two Jackman figures that came into our home this month!  Lori gave Eric a surprise trip to Utah, so he stayed the weekend at our home.  He gave our three-day dog a check-up, went skiing with Chad, Brady and Anthony and he helped us cheer on Jimmer!  Brynn wanted to sit, eat and hold Eric's hand the whole time--yes, he is also a rock star!
Chad bought Eric a Kuing Ahman from the Les Madeline's Bakery in Salt Lake.  It was featured on "The Best Thing I Ever Ate" on the Food Network.  Yes......it lives up to the hype!  Cate had to sit at the other end of the bar to be close to Eric. :)

3 comments:

  1. My dad is rock star - I like sitting by him too when I visit...and I even occasionally like to hold his hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe why you are getting so many Jackman visitors is because you are "The Rock Star Family"...

    ReplyDelete