"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

True Beauty Weekend

As I have been serving in the YW program, I have watched as some of our YW struggle with what "True Beauty" really means.  Many feel that beauty is based on the outward appearance--not about what is on the inside.   As I spoke with my dear friend (Kari Traveller) about this, we decided to create a weekend for Mothers and Daughters where they can spend time together and learn together what True Beauty is.   Each of our speakers and musical guests will discuss a different aspect of beauty.   We hope that these True Beauty Events will touch each heart and help women everywhere realize that they are uniquely special and literal daughters of our Heavenly Father.  Through the spirit, we can feel our Savior’s love and know that we are beautiful.  Our poster for the event is below.  You can go to www.truebeautyweekend.com for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment