Sister Elaine Dalton wrote an article in the Church News about our Young Women:
http://www.ldschurchnews.com/articles/60011/Latter-day-Saint-Young-Women-In-the-strength-of-the-Lord--I-can-do-hard-things.html
So, Michele, I read this article and even read parts of it out loud to Brett because I thought it was so great! Then I got so teared up that I couldn't read it aloud anymore. What a wonderful thing to write about you and your young women. It must be great to get appreciation for all your hard work, sacrifice, and for following the spirit. You are awesome!
So, Michele, I read this article and even read parts of it out loud to Brett because I thought it was so great! Then I got so teared up that I couldn't read it aloud anymore. What a wonderful thing to write about you and your young women. It must be great to get appreciation for all your hard work, sacrifice, and for following the spirit. You are awesome!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear more about this at our family fireside Michele! You are so awesome!
ReplyDelete