"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

We celebrated the New Year with the Cahoon family.  And yes, Ben and Kim Cahoon are pretty much the cutest couple on the planet.

My highlight of the night was when I was able to tell Kylie and Camri apart.  I have been trying to call them by their names for years and after this night, I feel like...............I can!

We played the "Name Game" and everyone was trying to cover their faces to not give away their true identity.

Another Poker Face

.......and another.

We played the "Scream Game" and there were some pretty intense moments.

Screaming in action.

Camri tried on Brady's football helmet--she looked like a pro!

Oops........another Poker Face.



Brynn, Hallie and Cate knew how to ring in the New Year in style.

Getting ready with pots and pans--look at the clock!

Time to wake up the neighbors.

Celebrate good times.......come on!

2 comments:

  1. quite the partiers! maybe next year the jackmans could come over :D i'll have my people call your people

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is Kim Cahoon's hair color - does she do it herself? Ask please...

    ReplyDelete