"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Here we go again!

We had so much fun sledding that we decided to go again with friends.  I almost had a heart attack as the boys went down the slopes with their friends because my goal was to bring back their friends..........alive.  Well, mission accomplished!
The Classic toboggan!
Yes, I think I'm Ansel Adams.  :)
Anthony and Preston
Brady and Oakley
Yep.......they crashed.
Does this lighting look a little different?  Well, it should because it was taken in the morning.  I left my camera hanging on a fence post that night and the next morning when I went to download the pictures--no camera.  So, I said a prayer and went up the canyon again.  There in the freezing cold was my camera and video camera.  I am grateful for tender mercies! :)  There was only enough battery left to take this beautiful picture in the morning when the sun was just coming up over the mountain.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I was wondering about that lighting :) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your sled came in handy since you live in UTAH - not so much in Palm Springs duh!

    ReplyDelete