We went sledding with the kiddies on Saturday and it was so fun! I loved watching their faces as they came barreling down the slopes. Cate went down a toboggan with Chad and at the end of the ride, she was covered with snow and was screaming. I ran to her frantically trying to get the snow off of her face because I thought that was the problem. She said, "No! No! My bum hurts!" They had taken a pretty hard jump and they both landed on their keisters. Chad can barely sit down today. Good thing Cate has a little cushion on hers (just like her mommy ;).






For fun sakes! That is pretty funny that you guys were sledding and we were surfing yesterday ;)
ReplyDeleteWhere did you guys go? Looks like lots of fun.
ReplyDeletejealous!!! it's 70 here :)
ReplyDeleteMauri, we went to A.F. Canyon.
ReplyDeleteSo fun to read your blog and have a glimpse into your life Michele!It was fun to see you a couple of weeks ago--hope the play is still doing well. My friend is pondering the theme for camp--it was so exciting when you and I thought of it, but I wonder if it lost something in the translation a few hours later!
ReplyDeletebrrrrrrrrrrr.
ReplyDelete