"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Thursday, January 27, 2011

I need a freezer.....

 Every year I say that I want to freeze my kids at the ages they are..........but this year, I'm serious!  :)  Someone once said that when your kids are little, the days are long and the years are short.  I am finding that to be true, so I am now going to freeze my kids.  :)
Park City swimming at the Newpark Hotel while Daddy was there for business meetings.

Living the life--Kneaders was right underneath us.  Yes!!!!
Cate feels bad for Sammy right now because he can't talk.  She always says in a high pitched voice, "Oh, Poor Little Sammy, you can't talk to us."
Always my comedian.  Life is always "good" with Anthony.
Brady loves to read.  I took this picture when he was reading on his bed (his favorite place to read).
Brady at basketball.

There is nothing cuter than a 3 year old in a swimsuit.
Cate's first french braids.


FYI-for those of you who are wondering about my blog book--I love it!  Thanks for the tip, Debra!  It condensed everything for me with the touch of a button.  The only thing I might do a little different is enlarge some of my pictures.  Besides that, it's great!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you could freeze your kids and them give them to me in a few years, because they are practically perfect and so cute!

    What blog book site did you use? I need to do this soon.

    ReplyDelete