Okay, I was so excited to start a blog last year so that I could scrapbook it. I want something where I can just download my blog directly to a book (without having to lift a finger) and presto.......my 2010 book is created. I tried downloading my blog to blurb.com with auto-fill for the pages and my book ended up being 298 pages with a few pictures on each page.
So, I am in a state of emergency--do any of you out there in cyberspace have a good blog-to-book site that is easy and looks good? I was a little disheartened when blurb.com let me down. The main reason why I am blogging is to create a book for the year.
Help me Obiwan Kanobi (and friends and family).............you're my only hope!
I did my blog for journal purposes too and the same thing happened to me on blurb. I've been working with blog2print.com. Much more economical and easy but I don't love their colors. Haven't printed or received anything yet, but worth a look!
ReplyDeleteI have heard of other sites as well but I haven't seen any I like better. I think you should try picasa when you blog and make collages so you don't have so many pictures, that would help your # of pages. Also, another idea is to make a book every 6 months instead of just yearly. How did the book turn out? Also, you are super woman if you don't like it invent a new idea.
ReplyDeleteOkay Deborah.......when I went to the blog2print site and clicked on submit, the angels started singing! That was EXACTLY what I was looking for! It condensed my blog for me and it was very inexpensive! Bless you Obiwan Kanobi!
ReplyDeleteYou're funny! I guess that would make you "young jedi". Good luck!!!
ReplyDelete