I am thankful for all of my cousins who helped make the memories I have in my head. Where would I be today without memories of "Jail," Mary Poppins, Gilligan's Island, Walking to the Cafe, Tractor Rides, Basketball, Dart Boards, FHE nights and that blasted Barbie Mansion (with awesome elevator) that the Carlston girls had that I coveted my whole growing up years? So, here is a shout out to my peeps (a.k.a. cousins) for helping me feel like I belong to something bigger:
Carrie, Kevin, KrisTina, Cory and Kenneth Carlston
Troy and Jody Oldroyd
Mike, Matt, Megan and Mindy Staker
Jeff, Stacy, Amy, Danny, Ryan and Jason Bench
Debbie and David Reid
Oh Michely! So proud to be included in your thankful posts. I really wish I could create that fun cousins setting we grew up with for all of my girls! We were lucky. I am thankful for your blog. I love to hear your voice so regularly in my life!
ReplyDelete