"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Saturday, November 27, 2010

I am thankful for the people of Mexico (and for cousins-in-law :)

I am thankful for those that I taught on my mission and for my mission companions.  All of my companions were from Mexico (except for Sister Pack) and I learned so much from them.  They taught me about humility, working hard, serving others and having faith.  I have never met a more giving people than the people in Mexico and they have faith that can truly move mountains.  I am grateful for those that I taught on my mission because they had the courage and faith to follow the Savior.  Tracy Hill Smith was one of these.  Tracey was an exchange student from New York--what are the chances of meeting her in Mexico?  We gave her the discussions in English and after a series of true miracles, she decided to be baptized.  After her baptism, she returned to New York and then served a mission to Argentina.  Below is a picture of Tracey, her husband Jason, and Elizabeth Michele (love the name :) after they were sealed in the American Fork Temple.  Tracey and her family live in Saratoga Springs and Tracey and I work at American Fork Hospital together as nurses.

TRACEY HILL SMITH


1 comment: