I have been meaning to start this at the beginning of November, but I am just getting around to it. I am SO thankful for so many people in my life! I have decided to blog about the people I am thankful for. During November, I will daily post one person or many people I am grateful for and why I am grateful for them in my life. So, let the games begin!
NUMERO UNO--My husband, CHAD!
The reason I am so grateful for Chad is because he is the best man that I know. He is always trying to be a better person and he loves the Lord. I don't think you will find a kinder or friendlier person on the planet--no joke! He is as honest as the day is long and has more hobbies than Martha Stewart. :)
I love his honesty, compassion, love for life, love for the outdoors, and love for me. He is a dreamer and he can "buy and sell" with the best of 'em. He is the greatest father and best friend/husband anyone could ask for. I appreciate his listening skills and how he always acts interested in what I have to say.
In short, I love you Chaddie!
BRADY
I am thankful for Brady because he has more compassion in his little finger than I will ever have. He is my straight arrow and always tries to do what is right. Brady has a strong testimony of the Savior and he has a great moral compass. Brady is very smart and is my right hand man when his daddy is gone. Brady means "spirited" and he has lived up to his name. Brady is brave and extremely honest. I love you, Buddy!
ANTHONY
I am thankful for Anthony because he is my content little boy--he is always happy with....whatever! His name means "Priceless" and he truly is. He is loved by everyone because of his easygoing nature and funny personality. Anthony likes to tease--which makes me giggle but can frustrate his sisters. :) Anthony is very careful when he does things and he likes to work hard. He is my "cuddle buddy."
I love you, Antonino!
BRYNN
I am thankful for Brynn because she was born a princess and she truly is--her voice even sounds like a Disney Princess. Brynn means "strength and virtue" and she is a strong, little girl. When she had her tonsillectomy, she asked to eat gold fish right after the surgery. Brynn loves to be at home--always, and I love that. She is a wonderful friend and she is really quite funny. Brynn loves to show others how much she loves them with cute notes or a giant hug.
I love you Brynnie Winnie Woo Woo!
CATE
Cate, I am thankful for you because you are my "Mini Me." It 's almost like I get to watch my life again through you! I love to watch the world through your eyes because you are so expressive. I watch you as YOU watch events--it is one of my favorite things! I love your excitement for life and your love for your family. Cate means "pure" and you are pure joy! Thank you for bringing happiness and laughter into my life!



The most ROCKING post ever! Love it. Serious...you are a fun Momma and it is such a great glimpse into your family. Chad really is on my top 10 list of nicest people I know. I predict now, that Brady will be student body pres.one day! Anthony....his name should mean "I am going to be really HOT one day"...because he is so dang cute! I totally want to come over and have a tea party with Brynn just so I can touch that perfect her hair and hear her princess voice. AND THE CATE'R! I don't even know her and I want to eat her. If she is your Minni Me than she must be pretty cool! I am THANKFUL for you what a stellar Mommy,Sister,YW Pres,Best all time joke player, Talents extreme A -N -D maybe one of the funniest people I know! I hope I always make the list of "Cool people you want to live on your street"! I am getting writers cramp from telling the carnies how cool they are! YOU ROCK!
ReplyDeleteSister Carnesecca, you inspire me so much and you are an amazing example to me. I think I might still your idea and do this same thing on my blog... Thank you for your pure example in my life!
ReplyDeleteLove Lynette
I mean "steal"...
ReplyDeleteLynette,
ReplyDeleteThanks for being an example to me and to my little girls. I use you as an example for them.
Love YOU!
Can I just ditto what your friend Jamie above said! You da bomb and I love you to pieces! I was supposed to be doing my dishes and got totally absorbed reading your blog...way more fun and inspiring than dishes!!love ya
ReplyDelete