"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Saturday, November 20, 2010

I am thankful for TOFW friends and TOFW speakers

I did not write a "thankful" post yesterday because I was at "Time Out for Women" with 10 ladies from my ward--it was amazing!  So, I am going to do a "double post" and thank the ladies I was with this weekend and the inspirational speakers that spoke to us (I will include their pictures when I get them).  Here is a picture of my peeps at the TOFW conference in SLC:
This is why I am thankful for these ladies from left to right:
(Robin, Dena, Tracy, Jen, Lori, Jenifer, Me, Chris, Carianna, Linda, and Kristina)

ROBIN is very approachable and she is full of kindness.  I think she is everyone's friend because she is so likeable.  Robin has a gentleness about her that is so endearing and calming.

DENA was introduced to us last night-she was a friend of Tracy's, but she fit right in.  She has the most beautiful smile-WOW!  Colgate commercial, here she comes!

TRACY is our Laurel adviser, but she is also my friend.  Tracy just makes you happy being around her because she radiates happiness.  Tracy has a contagious laugh and is a great interviewer/listener.

JEN is a joy to be around because she is real--she doesn't try to put on a show about how awesome she is (even though she is).  Jen has MANY Christlike attributes and is fun to be around.

LORI has more talent in her little finger than I will ever have.  Lori is stalwart and always tries to do what is right.  She is a great listener and lets others shine......even though she is a beacon of light.

JENIFER is so adorable because she has an innocence about her.  She has a humble way that makes her so loveable.  I love Jen because she dares to try new things.

CHRIS is a great example of love and service.  She always thinks more of others than of herself.  She has a great sense of humor and is a great homemaker/mother.  She strives to better herself everyday.

CARIANNA is capable and stalwart--you always know you can depend on Carianna.  She is very generous and is always doing acts of service.  You can feel that she is firm in her testimony.

LINDA is truly concerned about you and your life.  She knows more about people than anyone because she asks!  She doesn't let the "little things" get in the way of the things that matter most.

KRISTINA is transparent and is willing to open her heart and love to others.  She freely gives compliments to everyone and makes them feel like a million bucks.  Kristina is tender and sweet.


HERE ARE A FEW MORE PICS FROM THE CONFERENCE:
Mariama Kallon
Hilary Weeks
Dallyn Vail Bayles



1 comment:

  1. Cool--Dallyn Vail Bayles is married to one of my fellow illustration classmates! : )

    ReplyDelete