"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I am thankful for EVERYONE.......

It is literally with tear-filled eyes that I write my last "thankful post" for the month.  You may think it is a cop-out to thank EVERYONE, but I truly am grateful for EVERYONE.  After reading my former thankful posts, I have come to realize that everyone I have encountered in my life has affected me somehow.  From the store clerk who gave me a compliment to my teacher who taught me how to french braid, to the ornery lady in a long line, to the beggar on the street, I have been affected.  I will be forever changed by those who have made my life easier and by those who I struggled with........perhaps it is during these times of struggle where I can chart my biggest growth in life.  So, here is a shout out to the world for changing my life!  Thank you!

PEOPLE

2 comments: