"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Saturday, November 13, 2010

I am thankful for the King Family and the Carnesecca Family

It is great when you get married because you get to double your family.  I have been extremely blessed to have married into Chad's family.  I am so thankful for each of them.  Here's why:

THE KING FAMILY
These pictures are very out-of-date.....sorry!

CORY:  Cory married Tara and so he was "married" into the Carnesecca Family as well.  Cory has a passion for life--fishing, hunting, you name it.  I love how he really gets excited and loves whatever he does.  Family is very important to Cory and he shows it.
TARA:  Boy, if Tara is on your side--consider yourself extremely blessed.  She knows the meaning of the words "true friend" and she will defend you 'til the bitter end.  I love that Tara has strong beliefs and she stands up for them.  She is not afraid to do what she feels is right no matter what the cost.  We need more brave people in our world like Tara.  She has been like a sister to me and I sure love her.
MORGAN:  You better watch the news because Morgan just might be the next president.  She is charismatic, happy and very smart.  It is very fun to talk to Morgan because she is so excited to talk with you.  She is a great sister and she loves to have fun.
WALKER:  Walker shares his father's passion for things--it is so fun to watch. Walker is quite funny and comes up with great "one-liners."  Walker is very polite and tries to do what is right.  He is Brady and Anthony's pal at any function.
HOLLAND:  Holland is actually "Holly Dolly" to me.  Holly can make me giggle because she is full of life.  Holland loves to be involved and loves her family.  She wants to do everything--she is going to need two lifetimes to do all that she wants to do.  :)

THE CARNESECCA FAMILY
ROBERT:  Robert is literally my favorite person right now because he was able to create a "computer miracle" for me.  For those of you who have had computer issues, you know that a computer genius is as precious to you as Moses parting the Red Sea.  Robert has always been there for me and my kiddies and for that I am grateful.  Robert is always helpful and loves his family.
MELISSA:  I think if Cate had her choice, she would probably rather be with Melissa than me.  Melissa is always trying to do things for others and she is so fun with my kids.  Melissa tries to do what is right and loves her family.
ELLIE:  I like to affectionately call Ellie, "Ellie wellie woo woo."  We have Ellie play with us quite often and so we know her very well.  Ellie has the most beautiful brown eyes and when she looks at me with them, she can have anything she wants.  Ellie has a contagious laugh and she loves to do it all.

1 comment:

  1. You are blessed marrying into a great family. Please remind Diane I am still open for adoption, she is one awesome grandma!

    ReplyDelete